Learn how to build an interior wall with magnesium oxide SINH™ boards.
We did make a step by step video tutorial. See how easy it is to build a drywall by using SINH™ boards.
Benefits of SINH™ board wall with a wood-batten or metal stud:
- Simple and easy to install
- Magnesiumoxide board is lightweight, strong and impact resistant
- fire-resistant sheet material
- Save drying time; screws instead of adhesives
- Does not deform when it comes into contact with water
Tools and materials you’ll need:
- Standard screwing drill
- Standard health and safety gear
- Track saw
- Self-drilling, countersunk, slotted-head screws
- Hand drill for pre-drilling frame
- Standard saw
- Retractable knife
How to video
- Place the wood-batten or metalstud framework
- Saw or cut the SINH™ board to the correct dimensions
- First mount one side of the frame
- Place insulation, for maximum fire resistance performance we advise to use stone wool insulation material
- Mount the other side of the frame
- Finish the wall, click here for the how-to-video
For any assistance or further questions, get in contact with our Technical team.